Idea Motion Group
လူၾကီးမင္းတြင္ Idea Motion Group မွမွတ္ပံုတင္ျပီးေသာ Member Account ရွိပါက Log In မွ တဆင့္ဝင္ေရာက္ပါ။
New Guest ျဖစ္ပါက Register ျပဳလုပ္၍ဝင္ေရာက္ေပးပို႔ႏိုင္ပါသည္။။
*********Idea Motion Group*********

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Idea Motion Group
လူၾကီးမင္းတြင္ Idea Motion Group မွမွတ္ပံုတင္ျပီးေသာ Member Account ရွိပါက Log In မွ တဆင့္ဝင္ေရာက္ပါ။
New Guest ျဖစ္ပါက Register ျပဳလုပ္၍ဝင္ေရာက္ေပးပို႔ႏိုင္ပါသည္။။
*********Idea Motion Group*********
Idea Motion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eternion/Wowwal repack 3.3.5a – TrinityCore
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 am by janpara

» SolidWoW BlizzLike 4.0.6-4.3.0 Repack stable UPDATED
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm by ycabrerag

» JZY’s Trinity Blizzlike Repack 3.35a (updated)
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:38 am by Bottscan

» Hello Everyone Well
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:56 pm by 

» ညီမေလး ဖတ္ဖို႔
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 am by 

Country Codes

Timer

Total
  • >

/>

Test

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post   Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Forum Rules
1.You have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective.
However, you are not free to attack, degrade, insult, or otherwise belittle them or the quality of this community. It does not matter what title or power you hold in these forums, you are expected to obey this rule. Doing otherwise will get your account banned temporarily, or permanently if the situation becomes severe enough (this will be left to the discretion of the moderation team).
2. Noone is to bash any Idea Motion Forum in any way shape or form!
3. Noone is to publicy or humiliate any member of Idea Motion, doesn't matter if they are a member, Developer, Moderator, Admin! Cause will be removed from the forum as well!
4. Noone is to use swear words, curse words or "cuss" words!
5. Noone is to report the abuse a player, Moderator or Admin in the forum, or in a public display. One must contact the contact to the administrator or moderators of the forum!
6. No one is to create, and/or use alternate forum accounts to make new threads or replies to current ones to "reinforce" his/her topics!
7. Use search before you make a new topic to see if the discution what you want to talk about was already posted.
8. If you find any spammer please report him to staff members.
9. If your account has been banned, all accounts that are related to your IP will be permanently banned if detected.
10. Staff members are the only users that may use the following colours in their forum posts(If you wish to emphasize short sections infrequently in a thread, you may use these colours but we do prefer if you use the bold/itallic/underline options to do so instead). People who use disallowed font colours will have their post(s) edited and an infraction placed upon their account.
Administrators - Red
Developer - Orange
Moderator - Cyan
11.Do not double post; use the modify function to alter your post.
12.Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
13.Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
14. You can not use Font Size more then 12.
15. No threads intended to call Staff's attention
16. Do not revive old threads (Old thread = 7days with no answer)
17. Do not post messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, and/or otherwise violate of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, posted images, photos and avatars. Staff will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

* We give drastic sanctions for any breach of these rules and abuse!

* Rulles may be added at any time at the discretion of Idea Motion's Administration. All members must comply or risk being removed from the forum.
*****Motion*****

Back to top Go down