Idea Motion Group
လူၾကီးမင္းတြင္ Idea Motion Group မွမွတ္ပံုတင္ျပီးေသာ Member Account ရွိပါက Log In မွ တဆင့္ဝင္ေရာက္ပါ။
New Guest ျဖစ္ပါက Register ျပဳလုပ္၍ဝင္ေရာက္ေပးပို႔ႏိုင္ပါသည္။။
*********Idea Motion Group*********

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Idea Motion Group
လူၾကီးမင္းတြင္ Idea Motion Group မွမွတ္ပံုတင္ျပီးေသာ Member Account ရွိပါက Log In မွ တဆင့္ဝင္ေရာက္ပါ။
New Guest ျဖစ္ပါက Register ျပဳလုပ္၍ဝင္ေရာက္ေပးပို႔ႏိုင္ပါသည္။။
*********Idea Motion Group*********
Idea Motion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Eternion/Wowwal repack 3.3.5a – TrinityCore
TrinityCore Commands I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 am by janpara

» SolidWoW BlizzLike 4.0.6-4.3.0 Repack stable UPDATED
TrinityCore Commands I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:39 pm by ycabrerag

» JZY’s Trinity Blizzlike Repack 3.35a (updated)
TrinityCore Commands I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:38 am by Bottscan

» Hello Everyone Well
TrinityCore Commands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:56 pm by 

» ညီမေလး ဖတ္ဖို႔
TrinityCore Commands I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 am by 

Country Codes

Timer

Total
  • >

/>

Test

TrinityCore Commands

Go down

TrinityCore Commands Empty TrinityCore Commands

Post   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Displays a list of closed GM tickets.Displays a list of open GM tickets.Displays a list of open GM tickets whose owner is online. Shut the server down after #delay seconds if no active connections are present (no players). Use #e Display server version and the number of connected players. Show server Message of the day. to the one in the config file Cancel the restart/shutdown timer if any. Restart the server after #delay seconds. Use #exist_code or 2 as program exist code. Sets whether the world accepts new client connectsions. Set server log level (0 - errors only. 1 - basic. 2 - detail. 3 - debug). Set server Message of the day. Cancel the restart/shutdown timer if any. Shut the server down after #delay seconds. Use #exist_code or 0 as program exist code. Type .server to see the list of possible subcommands or .help server $subcommand to see info on su Set a skill of id #skill with a current skill value of #level and a maximum value of #max (or equal cur Reveal the area of #areaid to the selected character. If no character is selected. reveal this area to y Teleport you to the starting area of your character. Visited taxi nodes sill accessible after removing access. Add current your position to .tele command target locations list with name $name. Remove location with name $name for .tele command locations list. Teleport a selected player and his group members to a given location. Teleport the given character to a given location. Character can be offline. Teleport player to a given location. Assigns the specified ticket to the specified Game Master. Closes the specified ticket. Does not delete permanently. Allows the adding or modifying of a comment to the specified ticket. Deletes the specified ticket permanently. Ticket must be closed first. Unassigns the specified ticket from the current assigned Game Master. Returns details about specified ticket. Ticket must be open and not deleted. Returns details about specified ticket. Ticket must be open and not deleted. Type .ticket to see the list of possible subcommands or .help ticket $subcommand to see info on subc Remove aura due to spell #spellid from the selected Unit. Unban accounts for account name pattern. Unban accounts for character name pattern. Unban accounts for IP pattern. Type .unban to see the list of possible subcommands or .help unban $subcommand to see info on su Removes bound vision. Cannot be used while currently possessing a target. "Unfreezes" #player and enables his chat again. When using this without #name it will unfreeze yourUnlearn for selected player a spell #spell. If 'all' provided then all ranks unlearned. Restore chat messaging for any character from account of character $playerName (or selected). Char

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Back to top Go down